Skip to content
Ham and Le Gruyère Picnic Sandwich
- 1 baguette halved lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces (about 12 slices) ham
- 4 ounces Emmi Le Gruyère® AOP Cheese, sliced
- Spread butter on 1 cut side of baguette. Spread Dijon mustard on other baguette cut side. Place ham and Le Gruyère slices on mustard covered slice and top with buttered baguette slice.
- Cut baguette into four equal sandwiches. Wrap with parchment paper and baker’s twine, if desired.