Gruyère Potato Chip Nachos
Loaded with melted Le Gruyère, this quick and delicious nacho recipe is perfect for a game day party or casual get-together.
- Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
- A few large handfuls of shredded Emmi Le Gruyère
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeños
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream for drizzling
- Hot sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place parchment paper on a paper sheet, then add potato chips, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with gruyère, bacon, and jalapeños. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions and cilantro. Then add a light drizzle of sour cream and dashes of hot sauce. Serve immediately.