Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
The perfect weekday meal-prep solution with Emmi Gruyère, bacon, and sheet pan eggs!
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- A few cracks black pepper
- Handful of each: sliced red peppers, sliced red onion, baby spinach
- Bacon, cooked to your liking
- Emmi Gruyère, cut into thin slices
- 6 English muffins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Whisk eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper together.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, spraying with nonstick spray to adhere. Pour in egg mixture, then top with red pepper, onion, and spinach. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until eggs are set and cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool, then use a wide mouth canning lid to cut out circles of the egg.
- Cut out foil wrappers, and assemble sandwiches with half English muffin on bottom, topped with egg circle, bacon,Gruyère and English muffin top, Wrap in foil, and keep in refrigerator for 4 days, or freeze. When ready to eat, remove foil and heat in microwave until cheese starts to melt.