Peach Thyme Tarts
These savory Peach Thyme Tarts are a summertime favorite. They’re quick, easy, and most importantly, everyone loves them! Puff pastry, creamy cheese, summer herbs, and sweet peaches, all baked together to create the perfect cheese filled mini tarts. Finish off each tart with honey and fresh thyme for a summer appetizer that’s perfect for everything from brunch, to lunch, to entertaining on a summer night.
- 2 sheets (1 box) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Kaltbach Le Cremeux Cheese
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 6 rectangles.
- Spread each rectangle with about 1 teaspoon fig preserves, leaving a 1/4 inch border. Top with cheese and sprinkle with basil.
- Arrange the peaches slices over the cheese and basil in a row, pressing them into the cheese to adhere slightly.
- Drizzle the peach pastry with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the cheese melted.
- Top with fresh honey and thyme. Then serve and enjoy!