Peach, Caramel and Gouda Bites
The best cheese pairings not only accentuate the cheese but create a unique harmony of flavors that dances on the palate. These easy-but-impressive pairing bites do just that. The best part? There’s absolutely no cooking required.
- 5 ounces Kaltbach Gouda AOP cheese
- 15 dried peaches*
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Remove rind from Gouda and slice into 1/8-inch-thick triangles.
- Arrange peaches on serving platter. Top each peach with a slice of Gouda.
- Drizzle salted caramel sauce over cheese. Top with a couple of rosemary leaves and a Marcona almond. Serve immediately.
- *Dried apples will also work if you can’t find dried peaches.