Pesto Gruyère Dip
We took classic basil pesto, added Shredded Gruyère, and made our new favorite appetizer, Pesto Gruyère Dip.
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10-12 raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 handful Shredded Emmi Gruyère
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt (2 or 5% fat)
- Add all ingredients except olive oil and yogurt to food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together. Scrape down sides after 10 pulses. Pulse again, then stream in olive oil slowly while food processor is running.
- Place 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt into a serving bowl. Swirl large spoonfuls of fresh pesto into greek yogurt and finish with olive oil.
- Serve with crackers and fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, and radishes.