Raclette & Brussels Sprout Gratin
Brussels sprouts are cooked whole and combined with creamy Emmi Raclette cheese, garlic and cream in this simple but decadent side dish. Don’t forget to top it all off with Gruyère bread crumbs for the perfect cheesy bite.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed (halved if very large)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces (2 cups) Emmi Raclette cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) Kaltbach Le Gruyère AOP cheese, shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (fresh or Panko)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Bring pot of salted water to boil. Add Brussels sprouts, cook 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Butter a 12-inch oven-proof skillet or 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Arrange Brussels sprouts in single layer. Season with salt and pepper and top with sliced garlic. Sprinkle shredded Raclette and 1/4 cup shredded Gruyère over Brussels sprouts. Pour cream over mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes.
- Top with bread crumbs and remaining 1/4 cup Gruyère. Bake additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately.