Fire up the grill (or grill pan) to make this easy Bacon and Gruyère Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Corn and Peach Salsa. The three-ingredient individual pizzas can be made with store-bought naan or flatbread. Serve them with a sweet and spicy corn and peach salsa. To drink? Pair with your favorite fruit-forward white wine.
Make these individual pizzas in a snap with Emmi Le Gruyère cheese and crumbled bacon. Simply assemble and grill for a minute or two to melt the cheese and toast the flatbread.
The easy corn and peach salsa also makes a great addition to a cheese board with Le Gruyère cheese. Optional Fresno peppers add a kick of spice. Substitute jalapeño peppers if you prefer, or leave them out for a milder salsa.
Get the recipe for this Bacon and Gruyère Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Corn and Peach Salsa below.
Bacon and Gruyère Grilled Flatbread Pizza
- 3 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 peach, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1 Fresno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces of naan or flatbread
- 1 5.3-ounce piece of Emmi Le Gruyère cheese, shredded (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium bowl, combine corn kernels, red onion, diced peach, green onions, Fresno pepper, lime juice and honey. Gently mix and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat a grill for indirect heat or a grill pan on medium. Brush each piece of naan bread lightly with olive oil. Top each with shredded Gruyère and crumbled bacon. Grill 1-2 minutes, covered, until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Remove pizzas from grill, slice and serve immediately with corn and peach salsa.