Cheesy Bubble Bread
This cheesy, pull-apart bread is perfect as an appetizer for parties and gatherings.
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons italian season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large handfuls shredded Emmi Gruyère cheese
- Mix italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt with melted butter. Brush a 10 inch baking dish with half of the mixture.
- Remove biscuits from package and cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and arrange in baking dish, arranging them tightly next to each other. When finished, brush remaining butter mixture over the top of biscuit balls. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until biscuits are baked through. Serve immediately.