Gruyère & Apple Pigs in a Blanket
Our cheesy twist on the game day favorite.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- Emmi Gruyère, sliced vertically into 1/4 inch sticks
- Little hot dogs
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll directions.
- Cut each crescent triangle in half lengthwise, to make 2 triangles. At the wide end of each triangle, place a slice of apple, then cheese, then hot dog. Roll up tightly, starting at the wide end of the triangle.
- Place on baking sheet, with room in between. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crescent rolls are golden brown and cheese is melty and bubbly. Serve warm.