Make these Pumpkin Gruyère Mini Tarts your new go-to appetizer for fall. Serve them as part of a seasonal cheese board or on their own. Either way, they are sure to disappear in a flash!
Use your favorite pumpkin preserves or pumpkin butter. Apple preserves or apple butter would also be a great option for fall, and you can adapt this recipe any time of year with various fruit preserves. That’s the beauty of Emmi Le Gruyère cheese – it pairs beautifully with so many different flavors. Make it your go-to cheese for cooking and pairing all year long.
Get the recipe for Pumpkin Gruyère mini tarts below.
Pumpkin Gruyère Mini Tarts
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin preserves
- 1/2 cup Emmi Le Gruyère cheese, shredded
- Fresh thyme (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Place pastry sheet on lightly floured work surface. Cut into 3 strips. Cut each strip into 4 squares, about 2 1/2 inches. Gently press each square into mini muffin pan cups.
- Fill each cup with 1 teaspoon pumpkin preserves. Top with shredded Gruyère. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.