Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Tête De Moine
By BY CHEF AARON GROSSKOPF
- 8 fingerling potatoes, washed and dried
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 5 springs thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Florets of Emmi Tête De Moine AOP Cheese
- Cut potatoes in half the long way.
- Heat a sauté pan up on high heat, add oil and wait for it to smoke. Add potatoes cut side down, letting them release from pan if they stick. Once potatoes are brown on cut side, turn heat to medium and flip. Turn heat down to medium-low and add thyme and garlic.
- Finish cooking the potatoes on low heat, basting with the oil garlic and thyme.
- When cooked, strain the oil from the pan and season the potato with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the dish with micro basil or herbs of choice and serve with Emmi Tête De Moine AOP cheese.