Fondue-Stuffed Mini Pumpkins
Pumpkins are at the top of everyone's fall ingredient list. Impress your friends and family with these cheesy, Fondü filled bowls of joy.
- 6 mini pumpkins
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 14-ounce pack Emmi ready-to-serve Fondü
- Accompaniments for serving (such as roasted vegetables, toasted bread and charcuterie)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Thoroughly wash pumpkins. Cut off tops and scoop out seeds and stringy parts. Discard or reserve seeds for roasting separately.
- Place scooped out pumpkins and tops on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle insides of pumpkins with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- Remove Fondü from package and cut into 1-inch cubes. Divide cubes between pumpkins. Cover with tops and return to oven. Bake additional 15-20 minutes, until Fondü is fully melted. Serve immediately with accompaniments for dipping.